Rum Experience Tour
Tours are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. For large groups or wedding parties, tours can be scheduled for a different date or time.
Tours will commence promptly at 1:00 p.m. However guests can arrive earlier if they wish to patronize the Terrace Café or wander the property.
Pre-booking and Pre-payment ONLY (refundable with 48hrs cancellation notice)
Individuals $125.00 BBD or $63.00 USD
Group Rate $100.00 BBD or $50.00 USD (10 People or more)
30 minute guided tour of the Great House, circa 1650 and museum, viewing of a 1930s movie of life on the plantation, and complimentary beverage. Personal tour of the Factory, Steam Mill circa 1890 and Distillery “Annabelle” with Mr. Larry Warren, Owner and Distiller.
- Information on the cycle of planting and harvesting of sugar cane, varieties planted, acreage under canes, etc
- Information on the steam machinery and process; viewing of the Steam Mill working and tasting fresh sugar cane January– June
- Official Rum Tasting of St Nicholas Abbey Rums- White, 5 Yr, 12 Yr and 18 Yr Rums and sugar cane syrup.
- Education on the history of rum, and specifically as it relates to the Abbey
- Gift of miniature 5 Year SNA Rum
Return to Terrace Café and Gift Shop