St. Nicholas Abbey provides an unforgettable setting for intimate events such as weddings, private dinners, birthdays and cocktail parties, as well as corporate and educational events.
The venue ideally suits approximately 30-50 persons; however cocktail parties may be hosted for a maximum of 120 persons. Events can be held on the front croquet lawn and gardens or in the museum and terrace area overlooking the gullies. The rum bottling area offers dinner seating for up to 14 persons. The chapel is also available for weddings with up to 30 persons.
The following amenities are available for functions:
- The great house is offered as the official entrance; while it is not used for functions but a brief tour can be provided for guests on their arrival at the Plantation
- For evening functions, the Jacobean great house will be dramatically lit; candelabras are hung in the main trees in the courtyard and terrace (additional lighting may be required)
- There is a caterers' kitchen; also suitable for cooking meals for up to 30 persons
- The terrace area provides chairs, cushions, tables & umbrellas for up to 80 persons
- St. Nicholas Abbey will provide tasteful floral decorations in the Great House, Rum & Sugar Museum and within the washrooms for events. These can also be co-ordinated with the event's party planner
- Security will be provided for events
St. Nicholas Abbey can assist with co-ordinating the following services for your event:
- Decorative flowers
- Wedding Planners
- Ceremony Officiates
Events are priced accordingly; please contact us for more information and to discuss your event in detail.